Simple Roasted Beets
- 6-8 beets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch flaky kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Scrub the beets under cold running water and pat dry with a towel. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Wrap the beets in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet in the oven to roast for 40-60 minutes (depending on their size) until fork tender.
- Allow the roasted beets to cool slightly before running under cold water to remove the skin.
- Season with salt, slice and serve.