Grilled Peaches & Ice Cream, with granola + Hot Honey
- 2 peaches, halved and pit removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Granola
- 1-2 tablespoons Mike's Hot Honey
- Heat a grill pan (or the grill!) over medium-high heat.
- Drizzle the cut-side of the peaches with olive oil. Place cut-side down on the grill grates, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve the hot peaches with scoops of vanilla ice cream topped with granola and a drizzle of Hot Honey.