Spicy Shrimp Cucumber Bites
- 1 pound raw shrimp
- 1 packet siete spicy taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup guacamole
- Toss the raw shrimp with the packet of taco seasoning.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil. When the oil shimmers as the shrimp in a single layer. Work in batches as needed. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes until fully cooked. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- Lay the slices of cucumber on a platter, top each with 1 tablespoon of guacamole. Top each cucumber guac with a spicy shrimp and serve.