Smoked Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- 1 lb ButcherBox bacon
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 16 ounces ButcherBox wild caught sea scallops
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the Traeger Grill to 300°F. Cut the slices of bacon in half and lay on a wire rack on top of a rimmed baking sheet.
- Lay the bacon directly on the grill grates and par-cook for 15 minutes.
- Toss the scallops in the melted butter and season with ground pepper and salt.
- When the bacon has cooked half-way, pull the bacon off the grill. Increase the grill temp to 450°F.
- Wrap each scallop, use toothpicks to secure the bacon around the scallops. Place the wrapped scallops directly on the grill grates. Grill for 10-15 minutes until the scallops are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve immediately.
This post contains affiliate links that will not change your price but will share some commission.