Chili Lime Chicken
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 lines, juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 Tbsp chili Pwd
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 whole chicken, spatchcocked
- Place all marinade ingredients into blender or food processor. Blitz for :30-:40 until well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, tuck the chicken and pour the marinade over, cover and place in fridge overnight.
- When ready to cook, set @traegergrills to 450**. Once heated, place bird cut-side down. Cook until internal temp reaches 165 (time depends on size of bird). Remove from grill, rest 10 mins before slicing and serving.
**If roasting in the oven, temps remain the same just place on foil covered baking sheet with cut side down.