Garlic Brown Butter Lobster Ramen
- 3 brown rice ramen noodle pucks (seasoning discarded)
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 8 oz ButcherBox lobster claw meat
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Fill a large pot with water and cook the ramen to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large cast iron pan over medium heat. Add the butter to brown for 2-3 minutes until foamy and fragrant. To the brown butter, add the garlic and lemon slices. Cook, stirring for an additional 2 minutes. Lastly, add the lobster. Cook for 3-5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add the ramen to the pan, remove from the heat and toss to combine. Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve immediately.