Blueberry Breakfast Meatballs
(Creator: Fed & Fit)
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- 2 lbs Force of Nature ground pork
- 1 1/2 cup finely chopped kale
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh chopped thyme (3/4 tsp dried)
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh chopped sage (3/4 tsp dried)
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400. Line rimmed baking sheet with payment paper and set aside.
- Grate sweet potato until enough to equal 1 1/2 cups.
- In bowl of stand mixer add sweet potato, pork, kale, maple syrup, salt, thyme and sage. Mix until fully combine. Lastly, add blueberries and mix carefully not to smoosh them.
- Using a cookie scoop, shape each scoop into a ball and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 mins until golden. Let cool 5 mins before serving.