AirCrisped Sweet Potato Fries
- 4 large sweet potatoes, cut lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp @cobramestateusa olive oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- salt + pepper to taste
- On a large sheet pan, toss cut sweet potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle spices on top. Mix with hands until evenly coated.
- Set @ninjakitchen Foodie to AriCrisp 375. Working in batches, add about 1/2 of your sweet potatoes to the bin. Crisp for 15-18 mins**. Tossing 1-2 time to ensure an even cook.
- Increase AirCrisp temp to 400, cook an additional 3-5 mins.
**times may vary depending on how full the bin is. If you have time to work in smaller batches the results will be crispier and the times slightly reduced.